Culture, values, and ownership are words organizations use every day. Do you really know what they mean for, your team, and your organization? Kevin and Joe Tye, author and CEO and Head Coach of Values Coach, discuss corporate culture. Joe challenges us to think about corporate values and define your culture in 6 words. These need to be intentional and unique to create the workplace you want.
In this episode, Joe and Kevin discuss:
- Cultural Blueprints.
- Challenges of maintaining culture.
- How leaders can influence culture.
Ask yourself: Are you a renter, squatter, or owner?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel by Anthony Doerr
- The Vietnam War: An Intimate History by Geoffrey C. Ward
- Are You Fully Charged?” The 3 Keys to Energizing Your Work and Life by Tom Rath
- Learn more about Values Coach Inc.
- Learn more about The Pickle Pledge.
- Follow Joe Tye on: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/