In today’s episode, best-selling author, Jon Gordon, is sharing the most powerful leadership model on the planet. Jon is the best-selling author of The Energy Bus, The No Complaining Rule and The Carpenter. He’s been featured on The Today Show and CNN and our conversation in this episode will challenge how you think about your role as a leader and help you examine how you approach your craft.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The #1 area of Jon’s life that informs his work, message and personal ability to lead
- What love means to us as leaders
- 3 words that every leader needs to be successful
“Love tough. Not tough love. Love must come first.”
– Jon Gordon
We get the most from any learning experience when we are engaged, asking questions and participating. Let’s get the conversation started with a question that Jim mentions in today’s episode:
How does love play in to your work as a leader?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Jon Gordon and the Positive University here or check out his website here.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership, here.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential, here.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.