In this episode, I’m talking with Bill Treasurer, the Chief Encouragement Officer (CEO) of Giant Leap Consulting. Bill is a bestselling author and internationally known consultant, as well as a former US High Diving Team Captain and cancer survivor. Bill shares insights about what it takes to be a courageous leader, both at work and in life. I know you’ll love our conversation and will walk away with ideas you can use with your team right away.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to move from being uncomfortable to being comfortable as a leader
- Ways to help your team develop confidence and competence simultaneously
- The #1 virtue of business and leadership
“All leaders have high dive moments.”
– Bill Treasurer
We get the most from any learning experience when we are engaged, asking questions and participating. Let’s get the conversation started with a question:
Every leader takes a high dive at some point in their life. What high dives have you taken?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Bill Treasurer and his books and resources here: www.BillTreasurer.com, www.CourageBuilding.com, www.LeadersOpenDoors.com
- Check out what Bill is reading right now: Mr. Mercedes (Stephen King) and Breathing Under Water (Richard Rohr)
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership, here.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential, here.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.