It’s great to have goals and they will most likely fail without execution, according to Stephen Lynch. Stephen is the Head of Strategy and Consulting at RESULTS.com, a business productivity software platform. Stephen and Kevin discuss key elements for successful execution and how to find that “bigness balance”. Stephen also advises on how to create a core value statement, which can help lead to accountability.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of core values.
- What is a strategy?
- How to use metrics to your advantage.
You need dual vision. One eye looking at the microscope. One eye looking at the telescope.
– Stephen Lynch
Ask yourself: What are your core values?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
- Learn more about Stephen Lynch
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.