Anyone with a new paradigm is initially seen as a heretic. They challenge our routine. Cort Dial, author of Heretics to Heroes: A Memoir on Modern Leadership, joins Kevin to discuss that new ideas are uncomfortable and often lead to progress. There are heretics in every organization and if you find yourself in that role you cannot bulldoze your way through. You need to nurture relationships, have conversations, and build enrollment
In this episode, Cort shares his thoughts on:
- Finding a sponsor/mentor.
Ask yourself: What are your thoughts on the word ‘heretic’?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- But what If We’re Wrong?: Thinking About the Present As If It Were the Past by Chuck Klosterman
- Learn more about Cort Dial.
- Follow Cort on: Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/