Howard Behar led Starbuck’s domestic business as President of North America, and he became the founding President of Starbucks International opening the very first store outside of North America in Japan. He is also the author of It’s Not About the Coffee and The Magic Cup. Today he joins Kevin to chat about servant leadership, growing your organization and finding joy in it all. He suggests that performance matters in all aspects of our lives and influence does not come from power but from serving other people.
In this episode, Howard talks about:
- Virtues of leadership.
- Importance of servant.
- Lessons to grow.
I give trust before I get trust.
– Howard Behar
Ask yourself: How can you live your values at work?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: The Israeli Solution by Caroline Glick.
- Learn more about Howard Behar
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.