Do you feel like it’s an everyday battle just to accomplish anything on your to-do list? You aren’t alone! In today’s episode, we explore productivity and it’s role in today’s non-stop culture with author, productivity trainer, and the developer of the acclaimed Empowered Productivity™ System, Maura Thomas.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why “time management” no longer applies in today’s hurried culture.
- The meaning of Attention Management, and why it’s essential to perfect the skill in order to increase productivity.
- The influential power of choice in your life.
Productivity is living a life of CHOICE and being the kind of person you want to be.
– Maura Thomas
Ask yourself: How can you re-frame managing your life so you can live a life of choice?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Maura Thomas’s book, Personal Productivity Secrets: Do What You Never Thought Possible with Your Time and Attention … and Regain Control of Your Life
- Check out these books she recommends: CrazyBusy: Overstretched, Overbooked, and About to Snap! Strategies for Handling Your Fast-Paced Life and Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder by Edward Hallowell, M.D.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.