In this episode of the Remarkable Leadership Podcast, Victor Prince and Kevin take you on a journey along the Camino Way. The Camino de Santiago is a series of ancient trails across Spain. This was once a spiritual route and now often used by hiking enthusiasts, Victor spent a month hiking the trail as he had the time and the desire. He did not expect to write a book about his adventure and yet the trail gave him time to focus on the 7 values pilgrims are asked to follow while on the trail and how those values can help in work and life off the Camino.
In this episode, Victor and Kevin discuss:
- The 7 values for the pilgrims along the Camino Way.
- Leadership stories from the journey.
Ask yourself: What characteristic are you going to explore and develop?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Wilson by A. Scott Berg
- Learn more about Victor Prince.
- Learn more about The Camino Way Book.
- Follow Victor Prince on: LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/