Leadership is all about behavior. In this episode, Angie Morgan and Kevin discuss the leadership development journey. Angie is founder of Lead Star and served as a Captain in the United States Marine Corps and emphasizes that you can’t wait until you (or your employees) are in a leadership role before introducing leadership concepts. When people learn leadership, they spark.
In this episode, discover:
- Ways to build confidence.
- Questions to address worries.
- Advice to aspiring leaders.
Experience your success.
– Angie Morgan
Ask yourself: How are you going to build your confidence?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen.
- Learn more about Angie Morgan
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.