While the title of this post is about taking ownership, in truth, it’s about accountability.
And accountability starts with ownership.
If we want to model the right behavior for our teams, it starts with us. In this episode, I’m asking a series of question to help us think about how we are behaving and how we can help to set the right example for our team.
Listen to this episode
- Read the original blog post, Eight Ways to Be a Better Employee in 2018, here.
- Watch previous episodes here.
- Sign up to receive an email when we release a new Remarkable TV episode here.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/