In today’s not-to-be-missed episode, Doug Conant, founder of Conant Leadership, former CEO and President of Campbell Soup, and best-selling author, turns leadership on its head, by asserting that daily interruptions leaders face are actually the moments that hold the greatest opportunity for effective leadership. Whether you’re new to the leadership game or a seasoned champion, this is one episode you cannot miss!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What the “Touchpoint” theory is and how it can promote higher employee engagement.
- How a simple process — “Listen, Frame, Advance,” can positively impact those you lead.
- The “How Can I Help?” mindset and how it improves and advances your effectiveness as a leader.
Every interaction is an opportunity to help someone.
– Doug Conant
Ask yourself: Have you ever considered that your biggest complaint about running a company might actually be your greatest asset?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Check out these books he recommends: Learning Leadership by James Kouzes and Barry Posner
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.