In today’s episode, I’m joined by Becky Robinson, author, and the founder and CEO of Weaving Influence, Inc., a social media and digital publicity company for authors and thought leaders. We’ll discuss entrepreneurship from a female’s perspective, and how to successfully create and lead an organization built on specific core values, as well as overcoming certain challenges that come with leading in a remote/hybrid-based workplace.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Leading with core values
- How daily team rituals can improve team trust levels and communication
- challenges of leading a remote team (and how to overcome them)
“Leaders show up each day with the intent to help others do their best.” – Becky Robinson
Ask yourself: what can I do every day to help others be successful?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Becky’s Blog
- Check out the book that Becky recommends reading: Before the Fall by Noah Hawley.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.