There is more to vision than the end result; you need to be clear of the purpose. Jesse Lyn Stoner, founder of the Seapoint Center for Collaborative Leadership and international best-selling author of Full Steam Ahead! Unleash the Power of Vision, co-authored with Ken Blanchard, shares her research and personal journey to understanding leadership vision.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The benefits of guided imagery.
- The 3 elements of a compelling vision.
- How to apply these in your sphere of influence.
What does it look like when you are being magnificent?
– Jesse Lyn Stoner
Ask yourself: How can I apply the 3 points of vision in my sphere of influence?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Jesse’s Book Recommendations The Innovators by Walter Issacson and All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Learn more about the Seapoint Center for Collaborative Leadership.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.