Not all mistakes are created equal. Skip Prichard is the President & CEO of OCLC, a global nonprofit computer library service and research organization. He is also the author of The Book of Mistakes: 9 Secrets to Creating a Successful Future. Through observation and research, Skip shares stories of mistakes we make that limit our potential. You have the choice to decide how you reach and where you want to go.
In this episode, Skip focuses on:
- Standing out vs. blending in.
- Surrounding yourself with the right (or wrong) people.
Ask yourself: How do you learn from your mistakes?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Type R by Ama and Stephanie Marston
- The Potential Principle: A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are and How Good You Could Be by Mark Sanborn
- Learn more about The Book of Mistakes.
- Learn more about Skip Prichard.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/