What does education need to do to produce people who can contribute at work and are successful? Danny Iny, the author of Leveraged Learning, chats with Kevin about that topic and what that means for leaders and teams today. Danny believes we are shifting from a “just in case” mindset to learning to a “just in time” mindset. The pace of change is rapid and to stay relevant, we need to continue to learn in bite-sized chunks. As leaders, we need to recognize we are working from a lagging scorecard and need to go in and learn, develop our team, and move forward.
In this episode, Danny Iny shares his thoughts about 1. The disruption of education. 2. Components of a leveraged learning triangle.
Ask yourself: What is the most I can learn? What is the best I can do?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Our Higher Calling: Rebuilding the Partnership between America and Its Colleges and Universities by Holden Thorp and Buck Goldstein
- Learn more about Mirasee.
- Order your copy of Leveraged Learning.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/