Mark Miller is the Vice President of High Performance Leadership at Chick-fil-A Inc. or “The Chicken”, as he affectionately refers to it. He is also a best selling author, by accident according to Mark, and joins Kevin to discuss top talent. He recently released Talent Magnet: How To Attract And Keep The Best People. In discussions with organizational leaders, Mark found that finding and keeping good people had become the number one issue. Through not only qualitative data, but based on extensive research Mark conducted with Aon, he discovered that what keeps and attracts top talent is different than what attracts and keeps typical talent.
In this episode, Mark discusses:
- The difference between talent and top talent.
- Three things top talent want.
- Social media in leadership.
Ask yourself: Are you proactively telling your story?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard
- Insanely Simple: The Obsession That Drives Apple’s Success by Ken Segall
- Learn more about Talent Magnet: How to Attract and Keep the Best People.
- Follow Mark Miller on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/