Today I’m using a metaphor with boiling water that provides concrete and easy tips to help leaders remain calm and collected so that they can better communicate with and lead their team.
Listen to this episode
Tweet it out: You can’t influence when you are boiling hot. Keep the heat turned down just a bit if you want better communication results. @KevinEikenberry
From The Episode:
- Watch last week’s episode, Before the Benefit of the Doubt, here.
- Subscribe to receive email notifications about new Remarkable TV episodes here.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply