Leaders are coaches. They ask the right questions and they deliver messages with empathy. Lolly Daskal, founder of Lead from Within and the most inspiring person in the world according to the Huffington Post, shares with Kevin her thoughts on coaching and how it can be used to empower and engage people to reach their potential.
In this episode, Kevin and Lolly discuss:
- Heart based leadership.
- Leadership gaps and how to close them.
- Giving effective feedback.
Who are you while you are leading?
– Lolly Daskal
Ask yourself: What did you do great today? What can you do better tomorrow?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl.
- Learn more about Lolly Daskal.
- Pick up a copy of The Leadership Gap by Lolly Daskal
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.