Today David Burkus joins Kevin to discuss his latest book, Under New Management, which challenges traditional workplace policies and proves that they are dated or simply not working — and reveals what does. David is also an associate professor of management at Oral Roberts University and speaks to the new generation of employees, aka Millennials.
In this episode:
- Hear about research on open office policies.
- Learn about trends in industry networking.
- Find out about myths of creativity.
Every idea is a combination of existing ideas.
– David Burkus
Ask yourself: What do I need to ask for in the workplace?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams.
- Learn more about David Burkus.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/