Despite all our “friends”, “followers” and “users”, we are feeling more isolated than ever. Radha Agrawal calls this “community confusion,” Radha is the author of BELONG: Find Your People, Create Community, and Live a More Connected Life. She chats with Kevin about leadership, gentle self-awareness and community. She believes leaders need to cultivate their personal communities beyond business. When leaders find support, they create connections (both personal and within their teams), which studies show are our key to happiness, fulfillment, and success.
In this episode, find out 1. Why leaders need to create community. 2. Creating connections while working remotely. 3. Gentle self-awareness.
Ask yourself: How do you create connections?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
- Learn more about Radha Agrawal.
- BELONG: Find Your People, Create Community, and Live a More Connected Life.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/