Organizational culture is almost becoming cliché. Yet, culture is vital to both employee and customer experiences. Brand expert Denise Lee Yohn and author of Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies shares insight to building a culture unique to you and aligning that culture with your brand. You need to connect the internal view (what it’s like to work here) with the external view (how people see you).
In this episode, Kevin and Denise discuss:
- Lessons to create fusion at any level.
- Brand types.
- Artifacts and rituals.
Ask yourself: What kind of experience am I creating for my employees?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Finding My Virginity: The New Autobiography by Richard Branson
- Learn more about Denise Lee Yohn.
- Follow Denise on Twitter.
- Buy a copy of Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/