Company culture has become a bit of a buzzword and your culture does impact the bottom line. Today, Kevin is joined by Kris Boesch, CEO and founder of Choose People and author of Culture Works: How to Create Happiness in the Workplace. Kris shares her thoughts about culture and research surrounding why they chose to measure happiness. She also provides some real-world examples and ideas on how to shift your culture.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How the bottom line is tied to happiness in the workplace.
- How the $100 tool can create impact.
- Organizational triangle.
Shift accountability to count-on-able.
– Kris Boesch
Ask yourself: How can you get out of “funky town”?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Learn more about Kris Boesch
- Follow Kris Boesch on: Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/