Mark Deterding, founder and principal of Triune Leadership Services, works with organizations and individuals to create a culture of servant leadership. In this episode, Kevin and Mark discuss how high performing leaders continue to assess each individual and build energy accordingly. They also look at emerging leaders and how they can enter the role with humility.
In this episode, learn about:
- The role of engagement.
- A servant leadership model.
- The importance of boundaries.
At the end of the day, leadership isn’t about a title. Leadership is how you conduct your life.
– Mark Deterding
Ask yourself: How am I improving my leadership skills?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman.
- Learn more about Triune Leadership Services
- Connect with Mark
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/