Leadership is all about behavior. In this episode, Angie Morgan and Kevin discuss the leadership development journey. Angie is founder of Lead Star and served as a Captain in the United States Marine Corps and emphasizes that you can’t wait until you (or your employees) are in a leadership role before introducing leadership concepts. When people learn leadership, they spark.
In this episode, discover:
- Ways to build confidence.
- Questions to address worries.
- Advice to aspiring leaders.
Experience your success.
– Angie Morgan
Ask yourself: How are you going to build your confidence?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen.
- Learn more about Angie Morgan
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Judy Belton says
This was awesome!! I read Spark and I keep it at my desk to reference to. I know you mentioned recommending other books. I just read a new book by Coach Jay Wright called Attitude. I thought his concepts were similar to concepts I found in Spark. I look forward to following your books and ideas throughout my career.