Brian Buffini, the author of The Emigrant Edge – How to Make It Big in America and trainer, came to America at 19 looking for a tan. An accident and medical bills provided him an opportunity to live the American Dream, for which he is grateful. Today he runs a multi-million dollar company where all the employees hold each other accountable for the core values. Kevin and Brian discuss learning, gratitude and the importance of self-leadership.
In this episode, learn about:
- Characteristics of successful immigrants.
- The run-rest cycle.
- Leadership lessons.
Ask yourself: What characteristic are you going to explore and develop?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
- Wake Up and Live by Dorthea Brande
- Learn more about Brian Buffini.
- Purchase Brian’s book, The Emigrant Edge – How to Make It Big in America.
- Follow Brian Buffini on: Twitter and Facebook.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply