Tom Murry spent 17 years as the CEO of Calvin Klein and facilitated the brand’s growth from 2.8 billion to $8 billion. Tom joins Kevin to talk about teamwork. Tom believes his success came from surrounding himself with talented folks. Further, he knows to be effective you need to enjoy your work and enjoy your team.
In this episode, Tom and Kevin discuss 1. Fit within an organization. 2. Team culture.
Ask yourself: How do you build your team?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- All-American Murder: The Rise and Fall of Aaron Hernandez, the Superstar Whose Life Ended on Murderers’ Row by James Patterson, Alex Abramovich with Mike Harvkey
- Learn more about Tom Murry.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/