As we kick off 2019, Kevin steps back and reflects on 2018. His guests included a billionaire, Super Bowl winner, NFL Cheerleader, multiple best-selling authors including Seth Godin, Jeffrey Gittomer and Tom Peters who measure in millions of book sales. He shares some general observations from the interviews, as well as those “nuggets” he has applied in both his personal and professional life.
Let us know what you have learned. What is your “Now What”?
- The Power of Vulnerability with Jeff Manchester
- Is it Marketing or Leadership? with Seth Godin
- Building a Peak Performance Organization with Chris McGoff
- It All Matters with Paul Cummings
- How to Be Great at Work with Morten Hansen
- What Leaders Must Know About Positioning with Andy Cunningham
- Winning! With Gary Brackett
- Leader Types in the White House with Cash Keahey
- How to Be a Talen Magnet with Mark Miller
- Managing Up with Mary Abbajay
- Creating a Culture of Hospitality with Cameron Mitchell
Ask yourself: Now What? What action are you going to take?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/