Dr. Jeffrey Hull believes there is a need for new leadership agility. Varying demographics, working across cultures and where folks are located have changed the way leaders need to approach their team to get the best out of them. Dr. Hull is the Director of Education & Business Development at the Institute of Coaching, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate and the author of FLEX: The Art and Science of Leadership in a Changing World. Based on his experiences and other research, Jeffrey shares with Kevin 6 elements leaders need to have success in their organizations.
In this episode, Dr. Hull discusses 1. The FIERCE model. 2. Style vs. situation. 3. Unconscious bias.
Ask yourself: Have you taken the time to reflect where you are?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- The Empathy Effect: Seven Neuroscience-Based Keys for Transforming the Way We Live, Love, Work, and Connect Across Differences by Helen Riess MD, Liz Neporent
- The Leader Habit with Martin Laniki.
- Learning Leadership with Jim Kouzes.
- Learn more about Jeffrey Hull.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/