In today’s episode, I’m joined by Becky Robinson, author, and the founder and CEO of Weaving Influence, Inc., a social media and digital publicity company for authors and thought leaders. We’ll discuss entrepreneurship from a female’s perspective, and how to successfully create and lead an organization built on specific core values, as well as overcoming certain challenges that come with leading in a remote/hybrid-based workplace.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Leading with core values
- How daily team rituals can improve team trust levels and communication
- challenges of leading a remote team (and how to overcome them)
“Leaders show up each day with the intent to help others do their best.” – Becky Robinson
Ask yourself: what can I do every day to help others be successful?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Becky’s Blog
- Check out the book that Becky recommends reading: Before the Fall by Noah Hawley.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/