Are you ready for some football: and how it compares to leadership? You won’t want to miss today’s episode, as I’m joined by Bryan Neale, sales training consultant, co-host of The Advanced Selling Podcast, and NFL umpire. We’ll discuss how certain strategies used in football provide leaders a playbook for success. Regardless if you’re a football fan, you won’t want to miss out on this insightful conversation!
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How “The Domino Effect” pertains to goal setting and achievement
- Tips on creating a preparation plan for what needs to be executed
- How to give feedback and coaching to your team effectively and successfully
“In order to achieve goals, you have to tap the first domino.” – Bryan Neale
Ask yourself: As a leader, how am I influencing a problem or solution?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Bryan Neale on LinkedIn
- His email: email@example.com
- The Advanced Selling Podcast
- Check out the books that Bryan recommends reading: Scary Close by Donald Miller and The Oz Principle by Roger Connors.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/