Engineers and space aficionados, as well as leaders, this episode is for you. Paul Hill spent 25 years in NASA’s Mission Control, learning and living the values he now evangelizes. He is the author of Leadership from the Mission Control Room to the Boardroom and joins Kevin to discuss rocket science, learning from the past, and management. He offers an insider’s perspective on the leadership values and culture that have been critical for NASA’s “impossible” wins.
In this episode, Paul discusses:
- Dysfunctions in a team.
- Moving on from failure.
Ask yourself: Is your team complacent?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts by Marshal Goldsmith
- Learn more about Leadership from the Mission Control Room to the Boardroom Workshop.
- Learn more about Leadership from the Mission Control Room to the Boardroom book.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/