What started as a simple article about the greatest sports teams turned into a more meaningful look at how to evaluate greatness and leadership. It also took Sam Walker 12 years and 300 pages to define criteria, research teams, and publish The Captain Class. Regardless of whether you consider yourself a sports fan, Sam and Kevin discuss leadership principles across the board. Sam also provides some tips or ideas on how to find the leader in your room.
In this episode, Sam shares:
- Lessons for leaders.
- Forms of aggression and conflict.
Ask yourself: How do you encourage leadership in your team?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Principles of Race Driving by Ayrton Senna
- Learn more about Sam Walker.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply