Author of Influenced Redefined and Yes You Can! Everything You Need from A to Z to Influence Others to Take Action, Stacey Hanke joins Kevin to discuss the importance of consistency Monday to Monday®. Influence is a choice we make and you need to reflect on your daily actions and communication.
In this episode, Stacey:
- Redefines influence.
- Provides advice to public speaking.
- Gives examples of prepared feedback.
Ask yourself: How do people experience me?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Learn more about Stacey Hanke.
- Follow Stacey on: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply