Seth Godin wants to be ahead of the curve. He believes his role is to notice things and share so individuals can change the culture. Seth is a best-selling author, entrepreneur, blogger, and in the Marketing Hall of Fame. He joins Kevin to discuss marketing, leadership, and thoughts from his most recent book This is Marketing. He believes this is all about doing work that matters for people who care. We need the guts to state our goal and the generosity to share it. Regardless of where we are, we can speak up and make change happen.
In this episode, Seth shares 1. The connection between leadership and marketing. 2. Observations about mistakes. 3. Intentionality vs. discipline.
Ask yourself: Are you making a ruckus?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World by General Stanley McChrystal with Tantum Collins, David Silverman, Chris Fussell
- Learn more about What Happens Now? Book.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/