A coaching conversation starts with you and your intention. How will you try to be helpful in your interactions with others so they walk away feeling inspired or learning a new perspective? Gregg Thompson, author of The Master Coach, and President of Bluepoint Leadership, joins Kevin to discuss coaching as a discipline and the impact on performance and career acceleration.
In this episode, Kevin and Gregg:
- Define a coaching culture.
- The role of coaching on performance management.
- Core dimensions of coaching.
Accountability is a gift we give to people.
– Gregg Thompson
Ask yourself: Why do you want a better coach?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box by The Arbinger Institute
- Learn more about Gregg Thompson
- Follow Gregg Thompson on: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
I really enjoyed this podcast. Succinct, lots of ideas for me as a coach, for me working with my clients who are senior leaders in organisations, for me as a leader, for me as an individual. I love the insights on accountability being a service to our clients – being a gift to them – and that moving from holding them accountable to helping them be accountable is something I can work towards. Thank you.