Paul Cummings, the author of It All Matters: 125 Strategies to Achieve Maximum Confidence, Clarity, Certainty, and Creativity, joins Kevin to talk about the power of a single decision and shares insights into some of the strategies to achieve the 4 C’s. To keep your team from getting stuck in the rut of average, you should move along the continuum from teaching to coaching to mentoring.
In this episode, find out about:
- The importance of mindset for a leader.
- How leaders can create a mindset for their teams.
- Commitment to discipline.
Ask yourself: What are your “I Will” statements?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Learn more about Paul Cummings.
- Learn more about It All Matters.
- Paul has created a support product for the It All Matters audience, in order to help more people reach their own goals and dreams.
Here’s the link to the article and radio interview about The Visualization toolkit and a link to the new product in their store.
- Follow Paul Cummings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply