No one will argue that they want to work for a selfish or ego-maniacal boss. That’s pretty basic. And…in order to ensure that we aren’t being selfish and that we are being selfless, we need to be more aware of our behavior and how it’s perceived.
So today, I’m giving you simple tips for how to be more aware, more others-focused and therefore more successful overall.
Listen to this episode
From This Episode:
- Read the original blog post, Eight Ways to Be a Better Employee in 2018, here.
- Watch the other two episodes in this series: Step Away From Your Computer and Be More Focused.
- Sign up for the 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership video series here.
- Learn more about our 360 Assessments here.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/