Want better business results and success? Then today’s episode is one you won’t want to miss! Join Bruce Bolger, “Mr. Engagement,” and Managing Director of EEA,the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, as we discuss what REAL engagement means, and how fostering proactive involvement with others will get you on the fast track to sustainable success!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The difference between enterprise engagement and employee engagement and why it’s important for leaders to understand the difference.
- The current state of engagement, its impact on economics, and how it is creating a huge impact on investors.
- What leaders can do, regardless of hierarchy, to increase overall engagement and understanding engagement’s impact on personal and organizational success.
People quit managers, they don’t quit leaders!
– Bruce Bolger
Ask yourself: How do you make engagement happen?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- >Read Bruce’s book, Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap: A Research-Based Guide to Achieving Organizational Results Through People
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
[…] Special note: I had the privilege of having the author as a guest on The Remarkable Leadership Podcast. If you missed it, you can listen here. […]