We’re all living in the “Age of Overload,” in which everyone deals with the epidemic of “busyness,” but what can we do about it? Join Juliet Funt, owner and founder of WhiteSpace at Work, as she offers constructive advice and tips to become more productive and successful in both your work and home life.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- “Strategic Pause,” a.k.a. “WhiteSpace,” why it’s important, and its impact on your overall focus.
- The hurdles you’ll experience before getting into the flow of “WhiteSpace,” and how to overcome those hurdles to become more successful.
- “Being Jane Goodall,” and how its impact will also you to build an organization culture change to the problem of busyness.
Take 5-15 seconds of WhiteSpace before every important meeting, phone call or conversation to focus on the task, situation and people at-hand.
– Juliet Funt
Ask yourself: What thoughts deserve my full attention today?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Juliet’s Book Recommendations Lincoln by David Herbert Donald and Conscious Parenting: The Holistic Guide to Raising and Nourishing Healthy, Happy Children by Gabriel Cousens, M.D., and Leah Lynn
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.