There is no question about the value that technology has brought to our lives – both personally and professionally. It allows us to do infinitely more than we have ever been able to before. AND…there are times when we need to step away and have personal, live, real communication.
Check out today’s episode for easy tips on how leaving technology behind can improve your relationships and your results.
Listen to this episode
From This Episode:
- Learn more and subscribe to the podcast here.
- Watch the episode, Be More Focused, here.
- Read the complete article, Eight Ways to Be a Better Employee in 2018, here.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/