You know those good days. You wake up energized and confident. You cross stuff off your list, have productive meetings, make good decisions. In short, you are your best self. The question becomes how do you bring your best self every day? Amy Jen Su is the author of The Leader You Want to Be: Five Essential Principles for Bringing Out Your Best Self—Every Day. She joins Kevin to discuss both the principles that bring out our best and the pitfalls that trap us. If we get caught up in “doing” and let the demands of life take over before we can connect to ourselves, we not only impact our best self but our team and our culture.
In this episode, Amy discusses the 1. Four pitfalls of doing. 2. Five principles to bring out your best self.
Ask yourself: Where do you get your juice?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- The Leader You Want to Be: Five Essential Principles for Bringing Out Your Best Self–Every Day by Amy Jen Su
- Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization by Dave Logan
- The Rabbit Listened by Cori Doerrfeld
- Follow Amy Jen Su on: Twitter
- Learn more about The Leader You Want to Be.
- Learn more about Paravis Partners.
- Learn more about our workshop, Coaching with Confidence.
- Improve your leadership in just 13 days with our video series 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Related Podcast Episodes:
, and LinkedIn.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply