Chris McGoff states that darkness is not the opposite of light but is the absence of light and just waiting for the light. As such, any person can stand up a peak performance culture. He is the author of “Match in the Root Cellar: How You Can Spark a Peak Performance Culture”. This book is unique in that it is broken into two parts. The first is the story of a CEO and her team—all based on real people— and how together they achieved a peak performance culture at their company despite the odds. The second part is a straightforward guide to reference for quick answers when developing your company’s culture. Chris and Kevin discuss culture in organizations and what we will and won’t tolerate.
In this episode, Chris:
- Defines a peak performance culture.
- Shares the value of intentionality.
- Explains 3 ways of being.
Ask yourself: How can you be more intentional?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- How Good People Make Tough Choices by Rushworth M Kidder
- Learn more about Chris McGoff.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply