Leaders need to step forward to champion the human spirit. Margaret Wheatley, author of nine books, from the classic Leadership and the New Science to her newest book, released, in June 2017, Who Do We Choose To Be? Facing Reality, Claiming Leadership, Restoring Sanity shares her perspective on behaviors in leadership. As society changes, as our world grows closer through technology, we need our leaders to focus on generosity, patience, and compassion.
In this episode, Margaret talks about:
- Islands of Sanity.
- The importance of Listening.
Ask yourself: Who am I already choosing to be?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Magicians of the Gods by Graham Hancock
- Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock
- Learn more about Margaret Wheatley.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply