In today’s episode, I’m talking with Lou Russell and we’re diving into the world of project management. Lou is the CEO/Queen of Russell Martin & Associates, an executive consultant, author and speaker. I think you’ll love our conversation about accidental project managers and ways to encourage the best outcomes from your team… and you’ll hear why Lou thinks project management is more like a flash mob.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to be an evangelist for change in your organization
- Tips to help you know when to say “yes” and when to say “no” as a leader
- The #1 element that contributes to project success
“Leaders have a wide wake, whether they want it or not.”
– Lou Russell
We get the most from any learning experience when we are engaged, asking questions and participating. Let’s get the conversation started with a question:
Are you a project manager, a project leader, or both?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Lou Russell and her books and resources.
- Get more information about building a Custom Project Management Program with RMA.
- Check out what Lou is reading right now: Turning Pro and The War of Art (Steven Pressfield)
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership, here.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential, here.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/