In this episode, I’m talking with Bob Burg and we’re jumping into the importance of being a Go-Giver leader. Bob is the author of The Go-Giver Leader, as well as other titles in the Go-Giver series. Bob is a bestselling author, speaker and adamant supporter of the free enterprise system. He was named by the American Management Association as one of the Top 30 Most Influential Thought Leaders in Business for 2014. This is a conversation about giving more than taking, and uplifting those around you in the process.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to shift your focus from getting to giving
- The philosophy of a Go-Giver Leader
- Three questions you can ask to help build up those you lead
“Successful people only are successful because they give value to others.”
– Bob Burg
We get the most from any learning experience when we are engaged, asking questions and participating. Let’s get the conversation started with a question:
When did you realize you needed to learn about leadership?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Bob Burg and his books and resources here.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership, here.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential, here.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.