In this episode, I’m talking with Tim Sanders, former Yahoo CSO about building repeatable, scalable processes you can use to boost cohesion with your team. Tim is the author of Dealstorming, and is a veteran in the B2B sales world. We’re digging into sales and leadership in today’s episode and you won’t want to miss a minute of our conversation.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why being hard on ideas and soft on people is a winning strategy
- How to fix brainstorming and make it effective for you and your team
- New strategies for leading people across generations
“A deal done is 100 problems solved.”
– Tim Sanders
We get the most from any learning experience when we are engaged, asking questions and participating. Let’s get the conversation started with a question:
What would happen if you applied 100% of your efforts to one big idea?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Tim Sanders and his books and resources.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership, here.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential, here.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply