We are all busy. Ask five people how they’ve been and I can almost guarantee that you will hear more than once, “I’ve been busy.” In fact, the idea of “busyness” has almost become a badge of honor.
But the whole idea behind busy is it’s all about activity. We’re doing a bunch of stuff, a bunch of tasks. But what are we really accomplishing?
We need to shift our focus from ACTIVITY to ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
Check out the episode below to get tips on how to make this extremely important shift.
Listen to this episode
Tweet it out: Worry less about being busy. Think more about what you are accomplishing. @KevinEikenberry
From This Episode:
- Read the original blog post, Eight Ways to Be a Better Employee in 2018, here.
- Watch previous episodes here.
- Sign up to receive an email when we release a new Remarkable TV episode here.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply