How do we use moments of stress to create something better? Ama Marston is co-author (with her mom) of Type R: Transformative Resilience for Thriving in a Turbulent World. She joins Kevin to discuss challenges; personal, professional, and global and skills you need to hone to bounce back. Type-R’s look to turn challenges into opportunities and find ways to grow from experiences.
In this episode, learn about:
- Resilience vs. transformative resilience.
- Type-R skill sets.
- How leaders can nurture Type-R skills.
- Global implications.
Ask yourself: Find time to look back to a challenge. Where did you start from?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Still Life by Louise Penny
- Everybody Matters: My Life Giving Voice by Mary Robinson
- The Unnatural World: The Race to Remake Civilization in Earth’s Newest Age by David Biello
- Learn more about Type-R Resilience.
- Follow Ama Marston on Twitter.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/