Culture. Is it the current buzzword? How important is it to your organization? Karen Jaw-Madson is the principal of Co.-Design of Work Experience and author of Culture Your Culture: Innovating Experiences @Work. She was frustrated by all the talk surrounding the importance of culture yet found that most organizations did not have an intentional process to create their culture. She shares with Kevin the journey to create the book and how she purposely did not want it filled with case studies. She explains the Design of Work Experience and through this framework leaders, teams, and employees across the board can create a culture to fit their context.
In this episode, learn about 1. Design of Work Experience. 2. Best Practice Myths. 3 The importance of play.
Ask yourself: Can you make it a reality?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- Learn more about Design of Work Experience.
- Follow Karen Jaw-Madson on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/