Can an introvert be an effective leader? Most definitely, according to Jennifer Kahnweiler, global speaker and bestselling author known as the “Champion of Introverts.” Jennifer and Kevin discuss both introverts and extroverts, how we all fall on the scale somewhere, and how we can work with our opposite.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The distinct differences between introverts and extroverts.
- What introverted leaders excel at, and how it positively impacts organizations.
- Successful partnerships between introverts and extroverts.
Build on your quiet strength.
– Jennifer Kahnweiler
Ask yourself: What am I going to do to partner with my opposite?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Commonwealth by Ann Patchett.
- Learn more about Jennifer Kahnweiler
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/